Awakening

14:31 7 Comments A+ a-


I believe that spring is the perfect time for a changes! Everything wakes up, and you too with nature. Isn't it wonderful?Its lovely time to start do what you love&want :)
I'm wearing yellow marks & spencer sweater and dungarees under it, which you could see here already :)
I love spring. And I am sure that I absolutely Spring person. And of course, the first spring-like warm days are absolutely amazing (but wow, I am writing this post when it's terrible weather: rainy and cold outside, but that's no reason to be upset or sad)
Wake up, wake up, people, it's spring time! 

хх Stas хх

Twitter | ASK | Tumblr | Bloglovin

7 COMMENT this post

Write COMMENT this post
31 March 2015 at 19:28 delete

I really like this sweater хх

Reply
avatar
1 April 2015 at 14:01 delete

I love the pattern of your dungarees!
x

Reply
avatar
Carina Chung
AUTHOR
2 April 2015 at 22:13 delete

Love how you wear yellow with the print :) So spring! Your haircut really defines your look too!

x, carina
Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

Reply
avatar
Alexia Rebing
AUTHOR
22 April 2015 at 21:20 delete

I love the sweater and the pattern on the pants! Great oufit

http://berrytrendy.com

Reply
avatar
26 April 2015 at 00:56 delete

The yellow looks great on you. Happy spring
http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar